2017-2018 Catalog

Federal Grants

An undergraduate student who does not hold a bachelor’s or first-year professional degree may be eligible for certain federal grants.  Grants are a type of funding that do not require repayment provided they are used to complete the student's education.

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)