2017-2018 Catalog

How Do You Apply for Federal Financial Aid?

Prospective and continuing students are encouraged to apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using the "Student Center" page of Strayer University's web site, https://icampus.strayer.edu or by visiting the Department of Education's FAFSA site, www.fafsa.ed.gov.

In order to maximize aid possibilities, students should file their application for financial aid, scholarships, and Veterans benefits at the same time they apply to Strayer University for admission.