Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267.284.5000. The Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education reaffirmed the University’s accreditation in June 2017, with the next Self-Study Evaluation scheduled for the 2025-2026 academic year.
Strayer® University is an equal opportunity educational institution. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in the provision of educational programs, activities and benefits to students, as well as equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Strayer University does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, gender identity, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws and regulations and does not tolerate such discrimination by its students, staff and faculty.
The information in the Catalog is accurate as of July 2017 and contains information relating to the 2017 and 2018 academic years. Strayer University reserves the right to make corrections and changes affecting policies, fees, curricula or any other matters contained in this and subsequent issues of the Catalog or in any of its other publications. Students will be notified of any changes made at the institution. For the most current version of the Catalog please see the online version at catalog.strayer.edu.
"Strayer," "Strayer@Work," "Jack Welch Management Institute," and "JWMI" are registered service marks of Strayer Education, Inc. The University claims all rights of ownership to its trademarks and service marks, which include but are not limited to: “Strayer,” “Strayer University,” "Jack Welch Management Institute," "JWMI," the official logos of Strayer University and the Jack Welch Management Institute, and any other word, phrase, or image associated with Strayer University or the Jack Welch Management Institute.
Reference in this catalog to other trademarks does not indicate sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with Strayer University by such trademark holders or their affiliates. These include, but are not limited to:
- Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Java and Java Beans are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, Visual Basic, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Expression, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Power Point are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle is a registered trademark and PL/SQL is a trademark of Oracle Corporation.
- Peachtree is a registered trademark of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities.
- SAP and R/3 are trademark(s) or registered trademark(s) of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
- Comp Tia is a registered trademark of CompTia, Inc.
- EC-Council is a registered trademark of EC-Council.
- Project Management Institute is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Check Point is a registered trademark of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.