Strayer® University is an accredited institution and a member of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), www.msche.org. Strayer University’s accreditation status is Accreditation Reaffirmed. MSCHE most recently reaffirmed Strayer University’s accreditation status in June 2017, with the next self-study evaluation scheduled for the 2025–2026 academic year.
MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Strayer University is an equal opportunity educational institution. The university is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in the provision of educational programs, activities and benefits to students, as well as equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Strayer University does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, gender identity, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws and regulations and does not tolerate such discrimination by its students, staff and faculty.
The information in the catalog is accurate as of July 2021 and contains information relating to the 2021 and 2022 academic years. Strayer University reserves the right to make corrections and changes affecting policies, fees, curricula or any other matters contained in this and subsequent issues of the catalog or in any of its other publications. Students will be notified of any changes made at the institution. For the most current version of the catalog, please see the online version at catalog.strayer.edu.
"Strayer," "Strayer@Work," "Jack Welch Management Institute" and "JWMI" are registered service marks of Strategic Education, Inc. The university claims any and all rights of ownership to its trademarks, service marks and registered marks including but not limited to: “STRAYER,” "STRAYER@WORK," "DEGREES@WORK," "SKILLS@WORK," "JACK WELCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE," "JWMI," "JACK WELCH MBA," the Strayer University shield logo, the Strayer University 1892 logo, the Jack Welch Management Institute logo, the Strayer@Work scroll design, "DEVMOUNTAIN," the Devmountain twin triangle logo and any other word, phrase or image associated with Strayer University or the Jack Welch Management Institute.
Reference in this catalog to other trademarks does not indicate sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with Strayer University by such trademark holders or their affiliates. These include, but are not limited to:
- GI Bill® or Post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Cisco, registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries
- Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, Visual Basic, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Expression, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) and PowerPoint, either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries
- Oracle and Java, registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation
- Peachtree, a registered trademark of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities
- UNIX, a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries
- CompTia, a registered trademark of CompTia, Inc.
- EC-Council, a registered trademark of EC-Council
- Project Management Institute (PMI) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Android, a registered trademark of Google LLC
- QuickBooks, a registered trademark and registered service mark of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries
- Blackboard, a registered trademark of Blackboard Inc. in the United States and other countries
- HTML and CSS, registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM) or Keio University.
- CISSP, a registered trademark of International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc.