"Strayer," "Strayer@Work," "Jack Welch Management Institute" and "JWMI" are registered service marks of Strategic Education, Inc. The university claims any and all rights of ownership to its trademarks, service marks and registered marks including but not limited to: “STRAYER,” "STRAYER@WORK," "DEGREES@WORK," "SKILLS@WORK," "JACK WELCH MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE," "JWMI," "JACK WELCH MBA," the Strayer University shield logo, the Strayer University 1892 logo, the Jack Welch Management Institute logo, the Strayer@Work scroll design, "DEVMOUNTAIN," the Devmountain twin triangle logo and any other word, phrase or image associated with Strayer University or the Jack Welch Management Institute.
Reference in this catalog to other trademarks does not indicate sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with Strayer University by such trademark holders or their affiliates. These include, but are not limited to:
- GI Bill® or Post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Cisco, registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries
- Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory, Visual Basic, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Expression, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) and PowerPoint, either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries
- Oracle and Java, registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation
- Peachtree, a registered trademark of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities
- UNIX, a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries
- CompTia, a registered trademark of CompTia, Inc.
- EC-Council, a registered trademark of EC-Council
- Project Management Institute (PMI) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Android, a registered trademark of Google LLC
- QuickBooks, a registered trademark and registered service mark of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries
- Blackboard, a registered trademark of Blackboard Inc. in the United States and other countries
- HTML and CSS, registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM) or Keio University.
- CISSP, a registered trademark of International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc.