The following sanctions may be imposed, separately or in conjunction with other sanctions:
- Admonition: A written statement to a student that he/she is violating or has violated University rules and may be subject to more severe disciplinary action.
- Disciplinary Probation: Exclusion from the privilege of participation in extracurricular activities of the University, including the holding of any office, for a period of time not exceeding one academic year.
- Restitution: Required reimbursement for damage to or misappropriation of property. This may take the form of appropriate services or other compensation.
- Discretionary Sanctions: Sanctions that combine one or more of the listed sanctions or sanctions specific to a particular violation.
- Interim Suspension: If, in the opinion of the Assistant Vice Provost, Student Affairs or designee, the presence of a student poses a serious threat to others, the Assistant Vice Provost, Student Affairs or designee may suspend the student immediately. If the student requests an appeal of the decision, a hearing shall be held at the earliest reasonable time.
- Suspension: Exclusion from the University for a definite period not to exceed one academic year. Any courses taken at one of Strayer University's Affiliates, or at any other institution while a student is on disciplinary Suspension at Strayer University, will not be accepted as transfer credit towards any Strayer University academic program.
- Withdrawal without refund: A student will be administratively withdrawn from the current or future quarters at Strayer University and the course withdrawal refund policies described in the Catalog will be followed.
- Dismissal/Expulsion: Termination of student status for an indefinite period. The conditions of readmission, if any, will be stated in the order of dismissal.
- Revocation of Degree: If, in the opinion of the Disciplinary Committee, the student has committed gross violations of the University's Academic Integrity Policy, the Disciplinary Committee may revoke the student's degree.